Axis Miles & More0.00
- Can be used on international and domestic flight tickets.
- You can earn 2.5% cashback for your fuel purchases.
- There are good insurance benefits of the card.
- You will able to pay your debts automatically with this credit card.
- 15% discounts are available for contracted restaurants.
- The card could have better bonuses.
- The card's annual interest rate is very high.
Axis Bank Miles & More Credit Card is particularly advantageous for individuals traveling on an ongoing basis. This credit card, which allows you to earn unlimited miles, becomes extra advantageous when you first start using it. The first time you use the card, you earn 15000 bonus miles. Then, every year you renew your subscription to your card, you get the chance to earn 4000 additional miles bonus.
Axis Miles & More Credit Card Benefits
Use on International and Domestic Flights
Axis Bank Miles & More is a bonus card that can be used on both international and domestic flights.
Pay Your Debts Automatically
You can automatically pay your credit card debts from your card belonging to a different bank and create automatic payment instructions.
Card users can benefit from complimentary insurance up to Rs 5.8 crores. Thanks to this insurance support, the Bank provides support to the user in travel-related problems such as air accidents, emergency medical expenses, baggage delays, baggage loss, and lost card liability.
Business Class Experience on Flights
If you want to experience business class and word class on your flights, you can use Axis Bank Miles & More. You will have advantages at a total of 13 master card luxury lounges worldwide.
Cashback for Fuel Expenditures
You can take advantage not only in air tickets but also in fuel expenditures. For fuel expenditures between 400 Rs and 5000 Rs, a 2.5 percent cashback is made.
Spend and Earn Coupons
For every 5000 value you spend on your credit card, you get a coupon that you can use for your needs. This coupon is worth 2.50.00.
During your travels, you will benefit not only from your flights but also from other expenses. 15 percent discount will be applied when spending from restaurants with which the Bank is contracted.
Axis Bank Miles & More Credit Card Fees & APR
- 1st Year – 3,500 Rs
- 2nd Year – 3,500 Rs –
- The rate of APR is 41.75% annually
- The cash withdrawal fee is determined as 2.5% of the amount of the cash required.